Best of Boston 2023 For Facials and Skin Care Treatments
Introducing a new way to shop for products customized, by Stavroula, specifically for you! Sign up for your free Pomp account via: https://tiny.pompbeauty.com/gpeju4
use code: STAVROULAPOMP20
We invite you to experience our great service and top quality products! New partnership with 7ewellness for Myolift device! Visit link below and use code: skincarebystavroula to receive a discount!
Please text Stavroula directly at 508-726-3828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking questions or concerns
We are in the process of finding another part time aesthetician for our Brookline location
Increased Pricing Announcement Effective 06/01/22:
To offset the increased operational cost related to the use of Personal Protective Equipment we have had to increase our service prices. We thank you kindly for all your continued support and understanding!
COVID-19 UPDATE and protocols as of 05/01/22:
*If you are experiencing a cough, and/or fever, or cold/ flu-like symptoms we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and guests or you may be asked to reschedule*
With the new strains of COVID, we are continuing our temperature check upon entrance, one guest at time, and plenty of time in between each appointment for cleaning (including uvc air purifier, gloves, and masks are worn: face shield also used if you'd prefer Stavroula to wear in combination with mask), all sheets and blankets are changed in between clients, and for waxing services disposable paper is used:
Please CALL 617-264-9997 or TEXT 508-726-3828 to confirm your arrival as there is NO waiting area at this time.
1) Face Masks are required to enter salon and for the duration of your scheduled appointment unless told otherwise.
2) Please refrain from bringing any additional guests with you, including children.
3) Touchless Temperature Checks: *Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or over will NOT be permitted and will be asked to reschedule once they are symptom free and cleared by their doctors.*
4) Hand Sanitizer will be provided
5) Food and drinks will not be served at this time. Bring only minimal belongings to your appointments.
- Staff will be washing hands even more frequently than usual.
- Tools and implements used on clients, as well as chairs, and washing stations will be cleaned and sanitized between every use.
- High use surfaces and regularly touched objects will be disinfected and sanitized multiple times each day.
- Mandatory Training has been completed on sanitation and cleaning protocols.
- Extensive cleaning will be done in the beginning of the day, between each guest, and at the end of the day with REJUVENATE (Hospital Grade Disinfectants).
- Appointments will be By Appointment ONLY.
- Staff members will be in required Personal Protection Equipment for the safety of all our staff and guests.
Upon Checking Out/ Purchasing Products:
- We ask that scheduling/ rescheduling appointments be done over the phone.
- Debit/Credit Cards are our preferred mode of payment but we will accept cash.
- In the case of ONLY purchasing a product we ask for payment to be made over the phone via debit/ credit card. Should cash be your only mode of payment we ask that you specify the exact amount you will be purchasing your product with to bring you the correct amount of change. Once you have arrived to the salon please contact us and we will bring your product and receipt to you for curbside pick-up unless told otherwise.
We also offer free shipping!
*Skin Script products are drop shipped direct to your home. Free Shipping from a safe CBD clean warehouse.
I accept VENMO and Credit sales for product purchase at this time*
Our Appointment Policy Updates:
If you are not feeling well or think you may be coming down with something, please call to cancel your appointment. There will be no penalty for cancellation during this difficult period. Please give as much notice as possible, but rest assured you will not be charged if you need to cancel at the last minute due to illness. *Otherwise, we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy for no shows and are subject to being charged full services*.
We ask for your continued patience and understanding while we all adjust to the new normal.
Visit our Instagram Page at: @skincarebystavroula
Please feel free to text me for any reason, happy to chat,
Be well and stay safe!
This site will introduce you to our products, services, special offers and staff. Our diverse product offerings and highly trained staff assure you of a wonderful experience no matter what your needs. Browse through these pages to get a feel for what we do, then call for an appointment to experience our outstanding service!